If you are unable to begin your download and you are using Opera as an internet browser, you can follow the procedure below to access your purchases.
- In the Opera browser - Go to Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Downloads (Mac: Opera > Preferences > Advanced > Downloads)
- Deselect "Hide file types opened with Opera".
- If the extension "pdf" is not shown next to "application/octet-stream", you'll need to edit it, type in "pdf" under "File extensions" and click the "OK" button.
- Be sure that the action is set to "Show download dialog".
- If you experience problems like this with other file types, like .zip files, please do the same for these files.
If you continue to have download problems when using Opera, you may want to try a different web browser. We suggest you try Chrome or FireFox as both browsers seem to work well for most of our customers. Both are free software that do not have any spyware or malicious programming.